Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Can't download maps data via Nokia Suite

buivietiep

Can't download maps data via Nokia Suite

[ Edited ]

Hi,

after i upgraded OS of my Nokia N8 to Nokia Belle 111.030.0609 and using now nokia map 3.09 from Nokia Beta Labs i can not download maps data via Nokia Suite version 3.3.84 anymore. I got a mgs in german look like that  "anscheinend ist ein Problem beim Herstellen einer Verbindung zum Online-Dienst"Karten" aufgetreten". I've tried a lot of times but get always this mgs. Can anybody help me pls. Thanks in advance!

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: Can't download maps data via Nokia Suite

Did you try again after some time ?

Please use plain text.
buivietiep

Re: Can't download maps data via Nokia Suite

for sure. I've tried to delete cities folder in my phone and loaded nokia map again before connect to pc to load maps data via Nokia suite. I've also uninstalled Nokia Suite and reinstalled but did not help me.

Please use plain text.