Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Does Nokia Suite come in the Greek language?

altiport

Does Nokia Suite come in the Greek language?

It was not in the installation options...  Moreover, once I installed Nokia Suite in English(UK), it updated the software in my phone (701), which became English too and lost all support for Greek language.

Please use plain text.
Employee
taza99

Hi altiport,

Yes it is true that Nokia Suite do not have an option for Greek language. But it is very strange that when you updated your phone software it changed your phone language as well.

However, you can choose Greek language in your phone by going to Settings -> Phone -> Language and then you can choose Greek language.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Best regards,

taza99

Nokia Suite Team.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
tomarael

Unfortunately ,after the update  the settings does not have option for greek language..It is set to automatic and text messages to english...I cannot select greek language anywhere

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

In fact the reason seems to be as mentioned here ... The solution is also mentioned there-in.

Please use plain text.
Employee
magovoru

After an update, your Nokia device may restart in its native language. To change the language go to Settings > Phone > General > Phone language.

If your Nokia device was originally manufactured for use in another country or region, using Nokia Software Updater may revert the set of available device languages to the original language set.

If your preferred language is no longer available after using Nokia Software Updater, you may need to return your Nokia device to a Nokia Care point to have this language reinstated.

Cheers,
Marina
Nokia Suite team

Click on the Star Icon below if my advice has helped you!
Please use plain text.