Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

I need software for my x3-02, PC suite don't work ...

oaninor

I need software for my x3-02, PC suite don't work and ovi just stinks

Hi, I was using PC suite with my nokia x3-00 and my e50, and everything was a dream until rain damage my x3-00. Then I bought the x3-02 and when I try to synch, surprise, my PC suite last version (7.1.62.1), don't recognize my new phone.

I need  something like PC suite, I just need manage my SMS and contacts from the PC, I have double twist 3.1.4 for my music (it rocks BTW) and I don't take pics with the phone. So I just need good management of contacts and SMS, and maybe notes and to do list but is not a deal breaker.

And of course I don't have to say that ovi sucks so much that even consider it is an insult for my pro-nokia spirit. So I need a software for replace my old and trustable pcsuite, I don't care if I must pay for it (while I must notpay more for it than the phone). All my friends mock me because all of them have android phones and Im the only one who stick with nokia, but please don't say to me that I must die with ovi or, I must swallow my pride, join to the crowd and get an android phone. Because between ovi and even a tele tac 250, I will choose the second one, and Im seeing with good eyes the Samsung 551.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: I need software for my x3-02, PC suite don't work and ovi just stinks

If you are averse of the word OVI...then try the Nokia Suite  (Beta version) from http://betalabs.nokia.com/You may login using the same credentials that you use on this Forum ...

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Zack_Y

Yeah, me also havin' same prob....Hey nokia c'mon...do sometin'.......:smileymad:

Please use plain text.
Employee
hunchback

Have you tried the PC Connectivity Solution repair/reinstall to fix the PC Suite issue.

Please use plain text.