Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Lumia 1020 - Nokia Suite

kvtv90105542

Lumia 1020 - Nokia Suite

Hi!  Will it ever be possible to connect Lumia 1020 to Nokia Suite?  (I hope that Nokia will make it possible).

Finn
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
scoobyman

Re: Lumia 1020 - Nokia Suite

kvtv90105542 wrote:

Will it ever be possible to connect Lumia 1020 to Nokia Suite?

No, and not even latest Asha models are compatible with it!

Happy to have helped forum in a small way with a Support Ratio = 37.0

Please use plain text.
Old_Fart

[ Edited ]

They should - not being able to edit contacts in the phone is s PITA! That is the main reason I threw my iPhone away - I do not want to synchronise - rubbish from Outlook in the phone - rubbish from the phone in Outlook - do not want that! Why does evryone do what Apple do? I do not understand - how about Nokia standing out from the crowd! Is there a software program from someone else that allows editing contacts directly on the phone? If so I will happily pay for it!

Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

[ Edited ]

I can edit my contacts directly on my Lumia 1020 with no additional software, are you sure you are trying to do it correctly?

Please use plain text.
Old_Fart

From your computer? I mean from the computer not on the phone - as Nokia Suite used to do with the N8. I have not found a way to do this with the 1020.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

I can also edit my contacts using a computer, I just access them using a web browser so no additional software is required. This is possible with my google and outlook contacts by going to their sites.
Please use plain text.
Employee

Hi. Nokia Suite doesn't support Lumia smartphones. You can edit contacts in Lumia either in device or then syncing those OTA to your Outlook. You can then edit your contacts in Outlook. You can also edit calendar items in Outlook.

Cheers, Samuli
Please use plain text.