Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: NOKIA OVI Suite could not connect to the nokia...

amolbk

Re: NOKIA OVI Suite could not connect to the nokia account server

[ Edited ]

On Win7, IE9, the Remove button on certificates dialog may be disabled. Steps to enable it:

- Run IE9 as administrator (Right-click menu > Run as administrator)
- Go to Tools > Options
- Proceed to remove the certificates as explained above.
Now you should see the Remove button enabled.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Oje1

This happened to me.  All I did was get out of nokia suite and start it again.  Seems that nokia suite didn't load properly the first time.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
C5user2

If clearing the outdated certificates doesn't solve the problem, try creating a new Nokia account within the Nokia Suite program. (In the upper right hand portion of the Nokia Suite window, click on Sign In>Not yet registered?) Again, this must be done within the Nokia Suite Program and not the Nokia account website. 

So far I have had no further issues with signing in and out of the Nokia Suite program or the Nokia account website.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Anand89

Just correct your system date and time and then see it can help.

Please use plain text.