Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: NOKIA SUITE 3.3.86 compatibility to Versions o...

Sage
adg82439
Accepted Solution

NOKIA SUITE 3.3.86 compatibility to Versions of OUTLOOK or LOTUS NOTES ??

Hi,

when browsing through the net,
many others Nokia Users feel like mevery uncomfortable
with the poor and limited NOKIA SUITE synchronisation for Calendar.

I would like to see an easy going sync with

• Mozilla Thunderbird/Lightning or
  • MS WindowsLiveMail Calendar without hotmail account or
  • MS WindowsLiveMail Calendar sync which doesnt open a new Calendar or
  • an own NOKIA SUITE Calendar.

As long it is not supported, what Versions  of

• MS Outlook or
  • IBM Lotus Notes

does Nokia Suite Support  to sync contacts and calendar to a single private pc?

Couldnt find detailed Information.

thanks in advance

Please use plain text.
Employee
taza99

Re: NOKIA SUITE 3.3.86 compatibility to Versions of OUTLOOK or LOTUS NOTES ??

Hi adg82439,

You can find your answers from Nokia Suite FAQ section.

http://europe.nokia.com/support/product-support/nokia-ovi-suite/faq

• Can I sync Lotus Notes with my Nokia phone using Nokia Suite?

Unfortunately not. To keep information in sync between your Nokia phone and the Lotus Notes, it is recommended that you use a Nokia S60 phone (such as Nokia E72) with the Lotus Notes Traveler mobile application.

• I tried to sync with Microsoft Office Outlook 2007, but syncing failed. What can I do?

Nokia Suite supports Microsoft Office Outlook 2007, but please install the following fix in your computer:
Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 (KB952142)

Also I would say that Microsoft Outlook 2010 is supported.

Mozilla thunderbird 9.0 is supported. Please also check this discussion link http://betalabs.nokia.com/apps/nokia-suite-3-2-beta-for-windows/suggestion/44727/integration-for-fut...

Thanks,

Best regards,

taza99

Nokia Suite Team.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
WaleyWang

I can't understand why Nokia Suite 3.3.86 can't support Lotus Notes synchronization. Nokia claimed that E7 is mainly for business use, but how can it support business use without Lotus Notes support?

I have to turn back to use PC suite V7.1.180.46 This version still works and it support Lotus Notes.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
luisdiogo

I have N700, but unless i have the chance to do Lotus Notes synchronization, will go to an android os mobile phone. Until now this feature was one of the main reasons to have a Nokia phone.

Thanks
Please use plain text.
Employee
taza99

Hi,

Yes it is true that Nokia Suite does not support lotus notes.

Please check this link: http://betalabs.nokia.com/apps/nokia-ovi-suite-3-0-beta/suggestion/17779/sync-with-lotus-notes

Saylinen is telling there Nokia has been promoting solutions "Mail for Exchange" and "Lotus Notes Travelever" for sync solutions for users, who need to have working email/calendar/contact sync solutions for their phones for quite some years.

Thanks,

Best regards,

taza99

Nokia Suite Team.

Please use plain text.
Technical Expert
svi78

IBM Lotus Notes Traveler is now available for Nokia Belle devices either via IBM or Nokia Store. To find application from Nokia Store use keyword IBM Lotus Notes Traveler.

Please use plain text.