Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: NOKIA SUITE WINDOW DISAPPEARS SECONDS AFTER OP...

Seeker13

NOKIA SUITE WINDOW DISAPPEARS SECONDS AFTER OPENING

I use Nokia 3120 Classic. Once I open the Nokia Suite, its windows stays for some seconds and disappears. It used to work before, but lately developed this problem. I uninstalled it and reinstalled another one, still the problem persists. Please what do I do?

Seeker13

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: NOKIA SUITE WINDOW DISAPPEARS SECONDS AFTER OPENING

Can you try the latest Beta version from HERE ? To download, you need to log-in using the SAME credentials that you use on this Forum ..

Please use plain text.
Seeker13

Thanks. But when I clicked the HERE in your reply, I got the information shown below:

Not Found

The requested URL /trials/nokia-suite-beta was not found on this server.

Thanks.
Seeker13
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Thats because the site is under Maintenance at the moment .. Try again after a few hours ...

Please use plain text.
Employee

Please update to latest Nokia Suite 3.7.22 version, which is available from www.nokia.com/nokiasuite web pages.

Cheers, Samuli
Please use plain text.