i hv tried several times installing nokia suite 3.386 but it wnt installl. It seems to get stuck in the end and the installation bar does not show any progress......though when i click on the nokia suite icon in the desktop i am able to run it..........but when i cancel the installation the icon or the program is not available....
intel core i3
I have similar problem. I'm installing the Nokia Suite 3.3.86 into a laptop with Win XP (SP 3).
First I tried to install the Nokia Suite, but it got stuck abt. 95%.
I waited even over night, but it did not finished the installation.
Then I cancelled it, but the cancellation did not go through till end and I killed the prosess.
Then I tried to install it again, but same problem happened again. It gets stucked abt. 95%. The ovi information is running on right, but the software loads is in a loop or frozen.
Then I followed info on this thread and uninstalled Nokia Cable Driver, PC Suite and Nokia Suite.
Re-started the laptop and tried to install the Nokia Suite again, but it still got stuck at abt. 95%.
I believe it might be Win registery related or something else, but I just can not imagine on how to proceed with...
17-02-2012 11:36 - edited 17-02-2012 11:37
Please check: Phone time and date is properly set
Try also reinstall Nokia suite:
- Go to Program and Features or Add remove in Control Panel
- Click Nokia Suite
- Click Uninstall
- Nokia Connectivity Cable Driver
- PC connectivity Solution
Then restart computer.
- Download and install latest Nokia Suite 3.3.86 version from www.nokia.com/nokiasuite
- Restart Computer again
- Connect the device, do not open Nokia Suite and wait for all the driver to be loaded by windows.
- Once done then launch Nokia Suite.
- Check for the issue
I hope it helps!
no, i have older versions on other computers and when i try and start this on my other comp seems to work same setup, but the comp i am using does not work, is it possible to email me a older version
i have an error saying the problems with installation file please download the latest version, is always good practice to put older download files in your history so we can get one that is compatable maybe your intrusion software for pirated copies is too sensitive
preinstalled software is not he same you dont need to activate online the software is pre loaded so that it cannot be moved from the machine and does not need o0nline activation,
I'm trying to upgrade from 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 and after it downloads I get the message "the software package has an unknown signature which is not verified by Nokia". I'm running XP SP3. The phone is a 5320. I tried downloading the software with the firewall switched off but got the same result. What do I do?
Do you have WinXP 32 bit Media Center Edition, SP3?
The problem can be because WMDRMSDK.DLL has been missing.
There are two ways to rid of this problem:
1. Download/update the Windows Media Player 11
2. Download Update for Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 from http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?
If it doesn't help could you check your Intermediate CA certificates the following:
1) Please go here: http://www.verisign.com/support/verisign-intermedi
2) You will see 2 boxes with garbled text - one primary and one secondary.
3) Please copy and paste the text each into a text file using a text editor such as notepad. Then save those files with a .cer extension.
4) Then import those certs into Windows by right clicking on those .cer files and selecting Install Certificate from the menu.
I hope it helps!
Its probably late now but I managed to solve the problem (at least on my pc).
When the bar stoped moving i opened task manager and chose to end all msiexec.exe processes EXCEPT the one that was using more Ram ( I figured that was the current installing process ) and the bar started moving again.
I hope it works for others to.
P.s Sorry if I made any writing mistakes