Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia 5130 xpressmusic unable to install Ovi Store...

jb2011

Nokia 5130 xpressmusic unable to install Ovi Store on mobile

My 5130 can't install the ovi store on my mobile. I've tried multiple times and it just redirects me back to the installation page. Anything I try to install from Ovi store takes me to this page, but my 5130 won't let me install it. I'm with t-mobile if that helps...

Please use plain text.
Professor
tpt635601

Re: Nokia 5130 xpressmusic unable to install Ovi Store on mobile

Hey,

Could you pls confirm, wht ur post has to do with Nokia Ovi Suite discussion forum, is it ur issue with ovi store or ovi suite :smileysurprised:

If my post helped you, click on Kudos button :smileyvery-happy: and if my solution provided is opt 2 u, accpt my solution :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
jb2011

As a matter a fact it is a problem with Nokia Ovi Suite; I'M UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD IT! Duh i thought that was obvious not only in the title, but in the body. If you have no helpful information then don't reply back to the post, I'm only looking for helpful options and not stupid ones that have clearly answered themselves. And it doesn't really matter if it's Suite or Store; I'm unable to download any of it.

Please use plain text.
sonustud

Hi. The Nokia 5130 is S40 series phone. The Ovi Store software does not support S40 phones. In other words, Ovi Store is incompatible with S40 series nokia phones. It supports symbian phones like the S60.

For proof visit the following URL and look under the heading Software:

http://europe.nokia.com/support/product-support/nokia-5130-xpressmusic/specifications

regards. :-)

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
kshzel23

Confliting no items sohw **bleep** not opene
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
markmathinik

im using mobile phone like as yours and ive install ovi store easily.first thing to do is used globe prepaid with subscription to any internet promo and then open the default ovi store,if it doesnt work ,create ur own access point,it must be http.globe .com.ph,need your feedback.
Please use plain text.