Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia Asha 200: Display Contact From Option Missin...

rahulseth01

Nokia Asha 200: Display Contact From Option Missing

Hi All,

I have not got any option in Asha 200 phone to control "Display contact from" in phonebook setting. This ends up in displaying a single contact three times: Phone, SIM 1 & SIM 2.

Please let me know is it possible to control the contact display.

If not, I request nokia to add this feature in the next firware release of Asha 200 which will be quite helpful to the user.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Puigchild

Re: Nokia Asha 200: Display Contact From Option Missing

[ Edited ]

Hi rahulseth01,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums!

Unfortunately there is no option to do this on your device. It seems that your phone has been designed to be used this way.

So, the only option is to synchronise all sims and phone memory to use the same contact details by at Menu > Contacts > Synchronise all

You can set which SIM card to use for outgoing calls or messages. If you name your SIM cards, you can see at a glance which is, for example, for work and which is for personal use.

Press the SIM manager key.

Select SIM1 or SIM2.

To be prompted to select a SIM card before, for example, making a call or sending a text message, select Ask every time.

Let us know how you get on,

Puigchild

If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.