Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: Nokia C3 software update failure from OVI suit...

SwamiG

Nokia C3 software update failure from OVI suite

I was trying to update my Nokia C3 software from Nokia OVI Suite when it failed and has left my mobile in "test mode" rendering it non-usable at the present moment. Please help restore!

Ex-Technical Expert (retired)

Re: Nokia C3 software update failure from OVI suite

Hi,

Please take your battery out and try again to update.

If your phone does not react at all or dead, you need to visit Nokia Care Point in your area.

Br

mahayv

cameronsmith63

My phone is completely broken after trying to update my c3...all i see is a white screen. nothing more, nothing less, nothing pops up about usb stuff on my pc either and nokia suite does not pick up any phone when connected.

Mobile Overlord
farby

cameronsmith63 wrote:

My phone is completely broken after trying to update my c3...all i see is a white screen. nothing more, nothing less, nothing pops up about usb stuff on my pc either and nokia suite does not pick up any phone when connected.

Sorry..but being an S40 device, you need to visit Nokia Care if the phone doesn't start after you remove the battery for a couple of minutes, insert it back and try switching ON ...