Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia N70-1 updating phone PC Suite software

camilost505
Accepted Solution

Nokia N70-1 updating phone PC Suite software

[ Edited ]

Hello, I've a problem when I use Nokia PC Suite or Nokia Ovi Suite, when information is displayed that begins with the installation of software for phone  (from computer - PC/Ovi Suite), then my phone shows me the following warning:
Warning

Change date to earlier or later date didn't works.

How to solve it so that it is properly installed?!

PS. That's my software installation settings:
@EDIT All 9 settings variants I tried.

Software setting

PS2 I'm from Poland / Jestem z Polski.

Please use plain text.
camilost505

Re: Nokia N70-1 updating phone PC Suite software

[ Edited ]

I try installing orginal Nokia PC Suite application - for more functions. When I connect my Nokia then show me Updating messange, and that's problem is with Nokia app.

WT... I'm done installation: Solution - Change date to 1 year earlier :squint:
First I'm tried 4-10 year, and don't work.

OK. Topic to close.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
davesubeesh

its simple.....
Just change the date....
The date must be in between 28/02/2006 and 27/02/2011
Please use plain text.
ashnas

[ Edited ]

Hi,

Dear,

I was installing software updates on Nokia n70 1, via usb cable, my mobile screen became white and moile is not starting after every efforts.

Kindly help me out as I love Nokia N70 1 too much for which I shall be greatfull.

Regards,

ashnas

XXXXXX_XXXX@yahoo.com

Moderator's Note: This post was edited and the email address was removed. Please do not publish personal information as such in a public forum.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
scoobyman

[ Edited ]

Hopefully there is a Nokia Care facility in your region, whom can re-install device software upon your N70:http://nokia.com/support

Happy to have helped forum in a small way with a Support Ratio = 37.0

Please use plain text.