So my problem is that Nokia Ovi wont install. I have tried several different ways(runnign as administrator and using troubleshoots on computer etc)
I add screenshot to this thread what the box says.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Could you try clean installation of Nokia suite?
- Go to Program and Features or Add remove in Control Panel
- Click Nokia Suite
- Click Uninstall
- Nokia Connectivity Cable Driver
- PC connectivity Solution
Then restart computer.
- Download and install latest Nokia Suite version from www.nokia.com/nokiasuite
- Restart Computer again
- Connect the device, do not open Nokia Suite and wait for all the driver to be loaded by windows.
- Once done then launch Nokia Suite.
- Check for the issue
I hope this helps.
Nokia Suite team
I tried to find those things so I can uninstall them but there arent any of them in my computer. I tried even search but it seems that I dont have any of them
If it doesn't help could you check your Intermediate CA certificates the following:
1) Please go here: http://www.verisign.com/support/verisign-intermedi
2) You will see 2 boxes with garbled text - one primary and one secondary.
3) Please copy and paste the text each into a text file using a text editor such as notepad. Then save those files with a .cer extension.
4) Then import those certs into Windows by right clicking on those .cer files and selecting Install Certificate from the menu.
04-04-2012 14:21 - edited 04-04-2012 14:34
Use regedit to track the key "DA42BC89BF25F5BD0AF18C3B9B1A1EE8", Right-Click the key on the laft-hand pane click the advanced button on the permissions tab and under owner assign your current account.
Tick the "Replace all child object permissions with inheritable permissions" on the permissions tab
then tick the "replace owner on subcontainers and objects" tick box on the owners tab and hit apply.
the keys shall then be writeable by the installer.
Now try to re-install the program.