Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia Ovi Suite(30.0.0.290) & Nokia C6-00 20.0.042

Counsellor
leonf777

Nokia Ovi Suite(30.0.0.290) & Nokia C6-00 20.0.042

[ Edited ]

Nokia Ovi Suite(30.0.0.290) + Windows 7 x64

&

Nokia C6-00 20.0.042(RM-612)

1)

when i connect the usb cable phone-to-PC(i select always "PC Suite mode" - it' show me this option that), my phone few times request select typy of connection and few count disconnect & connect to PC... & it's always when i connect to PC my phone....

and too much times to finaly still disconnected to PC and ovi suite not see the phone but the cable still connect to PC...

(when i kill Ovi Suite and use like USB Storage - no problem and the phone connect to PC as USB storage always at first time)

2)

and now again new problem...

The Nokia Ovi Sute show available two new software updates:

Nokia Internet Radio 2.2(0)

Ovi Maps 3.6(587)

(but the "Software Update" application on the phone show me only one update for Internet Radio 2.2 - that give me some problems with screen as at others people)

When i try install updates - the process stoped with error... and no one updates not installed

No one updates for C6-00 from the december 2010 (3 months goes already...)

No updates for Nokia Ovi Suite from 3.0.0.290!!!!

THEN YOU FIXED THIS NOKIA MFFFF......................

nokia we want good working devices and not cheat!!!
The modification C6-00 to C6-01 it's only fix your errors... wy we must pay again for your errors???
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
satari

Re: Nokia Ovi Suite(30.0.0.290) & Nokia C6-00 20.0.042

try with NOS beta 3.1
http://betalabs.nokia.com/apps/nokia-ovi-suite-beta/download_and_installation
Please THANK me by clicking on the ****WHITE STAR** ( Giving KUDOS) the big GREEN BOX to your LEFT .
It will help me to serve you better !!!!!
Thanking You
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
leonf777

Re: Nokia Ovi Suite(30.0.0.290) & Nokia C6-00 20.0.042

satari wrote:
try with NOS beta 3.1
http://betalabs.nokia.com/apps/nokia-ovi-suite-beta/download_and_installation

uninstall all previouse nokia soft clear temp folders and other also registry

install beta 3.1.0.47 from link

On WIndows Vista Home Premium  & Windows 7 Ultimate has some problems as and was...

Nokia Ovi suite update  show that nokia maps for phone available bud error during update...

Also still no Russian Voice(RUSSIA HAS MORE MUCH) with street names... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOKIA YOU ....

people of countries

The Deutschland - has 81 757 600

The France - has 65 447 374

The Italia - 60 605 053

The Portugal - 10 707 924 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Srerige - 9 354 426 !!!!!!!!

and many others countries has voice with street names (it's for pedestrian navigation)

BUT WHERE VOICE WITH STREET NAMES FOR RUSSIA

IN RUSSIA - 142 914 136 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it's also EUROPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOKIA YOU ARE ....

nokia we want good working devices and not cheat!!!
The modification C6-00 to C6-01 it's only fix your errors... wy we must pay again for your errors???
Please use plain text.