Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia PC Suite - Connection to Internet, Is it Fre...

Kugou9111

Nokia PC Suite - Connection to Internet, Is it Free?

[ Edited ]

Sry everybody, i had a question . is it nokia pc suite connect to internet is free??i am curious about it. why when i use the default network operator it cannot be connected(maybe no money or something). but when i use other country network operator it can be connected and internet can be accessed? it is cost nothing (free?) or ??? and sry because i dont know how to post a new post so i reply here to get a answer. wish someone can tell me .thankyou

Moderator's Notes: This post was edited. The subject was amended.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
singhnsk

Re: Nokia PC Suite - Connection to Internet, Is it Free?

Well, it won't be free unless you have a Data Plan activated on your number which will allow you Internet Access up to the Data quantity you've subscribed to.
Now as you are able to use it without a Data Pack, in most common scenario, your balance will be deducted now or when you disconnect from the internet. If it works without any Balance Deduction then there's something wrong with your network provider :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Kugou9111

But it is very strange.
My handphone left only RM0.01.
And i still can connect when the network operator is Republic of China.
i even take out my sim card and try to connect internet using nokia pc suite without the sim card but it still can be accessed it is totally strange. if it is needed i can take a printscreen and post up.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
singhnsk

Heyy? What are you saying man? Are you sure you don't have any internet connection on your pc working through any other means?

When there's no sim in the phone, how can the phone register on the network and transmit the data? Not possible. Maybe you're connecting using Wifi on your phone..
Your situation is super strange. Lol I'm very surprised. Sorry just couldn't believe what you said :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ashusweet22

how we connect phone's internet browser with computer through data cable....???? 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

ashusweet22 wrote:

how we connect phone's internet browser with computer through data cable....???? 

Have a look at THIS

Please use plain text.