Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia Suite 3.2.100 - installation problem

Employee
magovoru

Re: Nokia Suite 3.2.100 - installation problem

Hello tiger955,

The problem can be because WMDRMSDK.DLL has been missing.

There are two ways to rid of installation problem:

1.      Download/update the Windows Media Player 11

2.      Download Update for Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 from http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?amp;amp;displaylang=en&id=2292

If it doesn't help could you check your Intermediate CA certificates the following:

1) Please go here: http://www.verisign.com/support/verisign-intermediate-ca/code-signing-intermediate/index.html to update your Intermediate CA certificates.

2) You will see 2 boxes with garbled text - one primary and one secondary.

3) Please copy and paste the text each into a text file using a text editor such as notepad. Then save those files with a .cer extension.

4) Then import those certs into Windows by right clicking on those .cer files and selecting Install Certificate from the menu.

I hope it helps!

Could you please reply the result?

Thank you in advance,

Marina

Nokia Suite team

Cheers,
Marina
Nokia Suite team

Click on the Star Icon below if my advice has helped you!
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
manu_maria

works just thanks was very informative
Please use plain text.
krishna002

while installation it says download the latest version even tough i'm using latest version 3.7.22.0
Please use plain text.
confugraction

Hi,
their are problem that my nokia x2-02 not playing streaming please help me
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
emilygreen

Hi confugraction

Welcome to Nokia forum! :squint:

About your concern are you referring to audio streaming or video streaming? You may check the full specification of Nokia X2-02 from our Nokia website.

If my post helped you, please don't forget to click on the "White Star" and if it resolved your issue click on "Accept as Solution" :smileywink:

Nokia Lumia 920 Nokia Asha 308 Nokia 808 PureView 
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
bangash

not helpfull, 

cOmpAnY_006..."
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
suthar

I can't Install Nokia Suite In My PC.It is showing an error that your computer has lost the windows certificate.Please Install the Certificate First.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

suthar wrote:
I can't Install Nokia Suite In My PC.It is showing an error that your computer has lost the windows certificate.Please Install the Certificate First.

Did yoy check Message 41 above ?

Also, hope you are downloading the latest version of Nokia Suite from here

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
tanwar

SURESH TANWAR, it is the actual solution of that problem. THANKS NOKIA

Please use plain text.
jajaborsaif

After downloading the pc suite when I am going to installation this message were shown every time "Your computer needs a windows certificate(verisign primary intermediate CA certificate) is missing from your computer Before you can install nokia suite, please install the certificate" Please help me for the best solution.
Please use plain text.
jajaborsaif

Your computer needs a windows certificate(verisign primary intermediate CA certificate) is missing from your computer Before you can install nokia suite, please install the certificate- when I am going to install the latest pc suite show this message on laptop screen. Please advise to solve the problem.Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

jajaborsaif wrote:
Your computer needs a windows certificate(verisign primary intermediate CA certificate) is missing from your computer Before you can install nokia suite, please install the certificate- when I am going to install the latest pc suite show this message on laptop screen. Please advise to solve the problem.Thanks.

The link for the Certificate is provided in Message 41 above. Download and install that first..then try installing the Nokia Suite

Please use plain text.
Newsony

Hi guys i have an idea with my own experiance. (1) When nokia suite install error occur then i import 2 certificate .cer files (google for it) and nokia suite installed very easy. (2) after 1-2 months nokia suite corrupt because i restore previous restore point, then i remove and reinstall nokia suite now it show install error code 1601. Then
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/315346
i try method 1 in above site then nokia suite installed normally but (3) now when i open nokia suite it show "needs to be repair endless error"
but don't worry please try this-

install "total uninstall 5" and remove nokia suite, nokia connectivity cable drive and pc connectivity solution with this software, but remember that don't remove above 3 with add or remove program only remove above 3 with total uninstall 5, because this software remove every nokia suite related files in whole pc system. Now restart pc and reinstall nokia suite and see magic. Now nokia suite working fine. Now you can empty recycle bin.
Thanks
Please use plain text.