The problem can be because WMDRMSDK.DLL has been missing.
There are two ways to rid of installation problem:
1. Download/update the Windows Media Player 11
2. Download Update for Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 from http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?
If it doesn't help could you check your Intermediate CA certificates the following:
1) Please go here: http://www.verisign.com/support/verisign-intermedi
2) You will see 2 boxes with garbled text - one primary and one secondary.
3) Please copy and paste the text each into a text file using a text editor such as notepad. Then save those files with a .cer extension.
4) Then import those certs into Windows by right clicking on those .cer files and selecting Install Certificate from the menu.
I hope it helps!
Could you please reply the result?
Thank you in advance,
Nokia Suite team
Welcome to Nokia forum!
About your concern are you referring to audio streaming or video streaming? You may check the full specification of Nokia X2-02 from our Nokia website.
I can't Install Nokia Suite In My PC.It is showing an error that your computer has lost the windows certificate.Please Install the Certificate First.
Did yoy check Message 41 above ?
Also, hope you are downloading the latest version of Nokia Suite from here