Please THANK me by clicking on the ****WHITE STAR** ( Giving KUDOS) the big GREEN BOX to your LEFT.
It will help me to serve you better!
where can I download this 3 driver:
- PC Connectivity Solution 126.96.36.199
- Connectivity Cable Driver 188.8.131.52
- Nokia nPlatform 184.108.40.206
Please add the link
Please check from the google.
just check the attachment
i have tried all the ways.
even connected by cable.
other nokia phones like N900 get connected easily but nokia E7 doesn't.
my E7's blueutooth is wot=rking correctly.
To solve this problem try to reinstall or repair the nokia usb driver.
Go to the system options and then open installed software. After that look for the nokia driver and reinstall or repair it. I think that the usb problem have to be resolved.
To fix the problem, try the following solutions:
• disconnect the USB cable and connect it again.
• If you use a USB hub, try connecting the phone directly to the computer.
• If you use a USB hub with an external power source, make sure that it has been switched on.
• Check the USB cable for problems and replace if necessary.
• If your phone asks you for the connection mode that you want to use, make sure that you select Nokia Suite(or PC Suite) on your phone.
• Disconnect the cable, restart the computer, and try again.
• Keep in mind that if you remove USB devices without using the Safely Remove Hardware tool in the Windows taskbar, connection problems may appear.
• Go to Add/Remove Programs in Control Panel (called Programs and Features in Microsoft Windows 7).
• Select Nokia Suite in the list of applications and click Change/Remove.
• In the dialog that appears, choose Repair Nokia Suite then check that all the needed files are intact and repair any errors that were found.
• Control Panel > Programs > Programs & features > Nokia Connectivity cable driver, right click and Change/Repair
• Try go Control Panel > View Devices > Remove your device profiles and reinstall them.
I hope this helps and you manage to resolve your issue.
Please get back to me if your problem persists.
Had a similar problem with E7, removed & reinstalled NS & all the cable/connectivity drivers several times with the same result, first it would find the phone & connect perfectly but next time it would not connect, I ended up using the usb cable which came with N97 & had no trouble connecting with that. Since the Belle update I tested the problem cable again & it now works perfectly.