Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia Suite: Can't connect to Service (Nokia C...

kashyap123

Re: Nokia Suite: Can't connect to Service (Nokia C5-05)

i Have same problem.........there is no sloveustion of that

Please use plain text.
Contributor
CBSk

Hai sayline,

Please let us to know this problem is resolved or not and if resolved then reply here with some more information.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
LittleHelper

I had the same problem not being able to install apps until I removed the version 3.6.36 completely and reinstalled the old version 3.3.86. I tried others in between but none worked. The expired certificate removal advice didn't work for me. I contacted Nokia Support, but they were unable to help, friendly, but no help sadly. They couldn't even provide the older version. I hope they fix that issue in a future version. The 3.7 beta version didn't work either by the way. I downloaded the old version here:

http://ez2.x-drivers.com/215c8a7139ad1d5f9d1c418bf0a6af4b/www.x-drivers.ru_nokia_suite_webinstaller_...

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
punjabi_1

Hi, I am also facing the same issue with my c5-05. Every time I try to download any app, I get a msg 'Can't connect to service' 

Please use plain text.