Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia Suite - Syncing N73 with Outlook 2010

JennyGW

Nokia Suite - Syncing N73 with Outlook 2010

Using the Bluetooth connection I have managed to sync everything but Photos, Calendar and Contacts, which are of course what I need most!

Windows XP SP3 with all latest updates.

Nokia Suite 3.3.89 (latest version)

Phone software 4.0726.2.0.1 (says this is the latest)

I would appreciate any help and advice, please!

Many thanks in advance,

Jenny

Please use plain text.
JennyGW

Re: Nokia Suite - Syncing N73 with Outlook 2010

I should add, the USB coinnection doesn't work at all.
Please use plain text.
JennyGW

Oh .. and the fast I was happliy using Nokia PC Suite instead of Nokia Suite and would prefer to stay with PC Suite.

PC Suite was working fine until I upgraded to Office 2010.

It was nokia support who pushed me reluctantly towards Nokia Suite.
Please use plain text.
JennyGW

After (too) many hours (and hours and hours) trying to get this to work, and after the failure of Nokia support I finally have this working!

If you have the same problem, here is how I went about fixing it ....

Using Nokia PC Suite (latest).

To start a totally clean install:

1. Remove all Nokia applications using Add/Remove from Control Panel.

2. Look in Documents and Settings\Your User Name\Application Data\  and remove anything to do with Nokia syncing.

3. Disable Bluetooth on your phone and remove the phone from the list of Bluetooth devices in Windows.  Also remove the Bluetooh pairing and any devices listed.

To install you can now follow the standard procedure and all should be (was for me) fine.

Best of luck!

Jenny

Please use plain text.