Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia Suite crashing with Nokia N8

j0nni87
Accepted Solution

Nokia Suite crashing with Nokia N8

Hi,

For the last few weeks I've had the Nokia Suite software crashing (Shutting down) everytime I decide to use it.
I've tried reinstalling the software and even went to the trouble of reinstalling Windows 7 Pro.
Still get the same problems.

I'm generally unsure with what to do.

This is the error message I get:

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:    APPCRASH
  Application Name:    NokiaSuite.exe
  Application Version:    3.3.89.0
  Application Timestamp:    4f28e556
  Fault Module Name:    ntdll.dll
  Fault Module Version:    6.1.7600.16915
  Fault Module Timestamp:    4ec49d10
  Exception Code:    c00000fd
  Exception Offset:    00032596
  OS Version:    6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.48
  Locale ID:    3081
  Additional Information 1:    7075
  Additional Information 2:    7075fd7ba7a61d2afbb2c3672cee7e6c
  Additional Information 3:    9502
  Additional Information 4:    95026093d1800d6e3159f07ea6374855

Read our privacy statement online:
  http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
  C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Raoul_Duke

Re: Nokia Suite crashing with Nokia N8

Hi j0nni87,

Thank you for your first post and welcome to the Nokia discussion forums.

Sorry to hear about the issues you are having with Nokia suite. What I recommend you do is to uninstall Nokia suite off your P.C. When uninstalling make sure if the program offers that you check all the boxes to make sure everything is removed.

If you have a registry cleaner application then also run this to make sure all traces of Nokia Suite has been removed from you registry. 

Once you are sure it has been removed, try downloading the version below from Nokia Beta Labs and give this version a go:

http://betalabs.nokia.com/apps/nokia-suite-beta

When it asks you to login before downloading please use the same credentials as the ones you use for these forums.

Give this version a go and let me know how toy get on.

Regards

Raoul_Duke

If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
j0nni87

Thanks for the welcome.
The solution worked for me.
Thank you very much!
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Raoul_Duke

Hi,

Just so I know how to advise other users who may have similar issues what part of the solution worked?

Regards

Raoul_Duke
If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.