Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia Suite filling WIndows 7 user profile

Registered Member
Matt_NCL

Nokia Suite filling WIndows 7 user profile

I am limited by my institute in the size of my Win 7 roaming user profile. Nokia Suite has created two directories 

./Appdata/Roaming/Nokia

and

./Appdata/Roaming/Nokia Suite

the directory

C:\Users\nmak1\AppData\Roaming\Nokia\IntelliSync\352429051011000\Configuration

is particularly big.

any way to have Nokia Suite store these files to another location?

matt

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
arkidsad2009

Re: Nokia Suite filling WIndows 7 user profile

[ Edited ]

I think this location can not be changed, nokia suite uses it as an image of your mobile. And  '352429051011000' this is your mobile IMEI no.

You may delete that folder named "352429051011000" and reconnect your phone , suite will make this directory again with new database.

But do not delete the folder permanently first time, if anything goes wrong u can restore the folder again.

Please use plain text.