Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia Suite update, 3.4.49.0

Pramodsha
Accepted Solution

Nokia Suite update, 3.4.49.0

Hi,

Currently I’m using Nokia Suite 3.3.86 version and when I try to open Nokia Suit I’m getting a message to update version to Nokia Suite 3.4.49.0

When I try to do that I’m getting an error message saying

“Could not connect to the service”

There seems to be a problem with connecting to the service. Make sure that your firewall and virus protection setting are correct. Also, make sure that the menu option for working offline is not selected in Internet Explorer. If you still cannot connect, the service may be unavailable. Please try again latte.

I disable my virus guard and tried, but still I’m getting the same error message. Please help me.

Pramod

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: Nokia Suite update, 3.4.49.0

Try again, as it may be a real problem with Nokia servers. If no change, you may try downloading a FRESH installation file from here ...

Please use plain text.
Pramodsha

Thank you for your reply. If I download a fresh one will I lose my old messages and other stuff which I already have synchronized???

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

No.. The old data will remain intact ...

Please use plain text.
Pramodsha

Thank you, now I'm downloading that... Will get back to u...
Please use plain text.
Pramodsha

Thanks friend… now everything working perfectly… this was such a headache to me and you help me to get rid of that… thank you once again…
Please use plain text.
Advisor
OklahomaBoots

OK..I'm finally at a point of willingness to try a THIRD 3.4 Download.  The two previous downloads were ALMOST fully functional. The ONE PROBLEM (both times) was NOT being able to access Ovi/Nokia Store.  Both times I chose a Complete Uninstall (why just be satisfied with a "partial-functioning"?)

Three months has passed. should I try for the 3rd time?

p.s. My 5230 has the latest OS Updates

Please use plain text.
Advisor
OklahomaBoots

Aha! The 3.5.34 Works!! This Update actually allows me to access ALL NSuite functions for my 5230. Ah-Ha, Ah-Ha, HaHaHa!
(ofcourse..now I'll have to Un-Pause my Firewall and Kaspersky)
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ELVAZQUEZ

My netbook has the Windows 7 starter OS, which is not compatible with the 3.5.34 version of Nokia Suite.

Now, I don´t know where can I download the 3.4.49 version, which allowed me to work so fine!

Please give me a hint!

------- ----- ---In all, to love and to serve --- ----- -------
Please use plain text.