Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia Suite v.3.3.86 Belle Software update fai...

jun_putik

Nokia Suite v.3.3.86 Belle Software update failed Killed my Nokia E7, Now Not booting

I tried to Update as suggested by Nokia Suite v.3.3.86 Belle Software and the update failed and Killed my Nokia E7 via computer. The s/w said the connection lost, press the power button for about 10 seconds and let the installation continue which I did, but nothing happen. Now my Nokia E7 is DEAD and Not Booting. Could someone  help me How I can boot my mobile and get the right software installed.

Thanks, :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

Re: Nokia Suite v.3.3.86 Belle Software update failed Killed my Nokia E7, Now Not booting

@jun_putik

Unfortunately update process has failed leaving device in "flashing mode" and you will have to visit Nokia Care Point for device firmware to be re-installed.

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
deepakts200300

Re: Nokia Suite v.3.3.86 Belle Software update failed Killed my Nokia E7, Now Not booting

Exactly same thing happened to me.. am extremely unhappy... Bcoz ma phone is not working and today is a Sunday...
Please use plain text.
jun_putik

Thanks, I have to visit Nokia Care Point and throw couple of bucks then.
Please use plain text.
zee1690

...Same thing for me ! The update failed and I've been trying since 2 days now and still nothing !! everytime I try, Nokia Suite switched off my phone and cancel all my settings but none of my apps or data were lost ....:smileysurprised: !! I think I'm gonna give up now.....I'm really afraid for my E7 I don't want it to get damaged ! IS THERE ANY TRUE AND EFFICIENT SOLUTION TO THIS DAMN PROBLEM ??? ..So we can upgrade to BELLE and move on finally ..

PLEASE HELP US NOKIA

ps : jun_putik I'm really really sorry about your device !

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Subash_Patel

I faced the same for N8. This is Nokia's problem.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Zenofund

During the process make sure your phone connected to a power source. If you didn't during update process, your phone will refuse to boot because it would been exhausted of battery. This is very important. That being done, simply follow the updates instructions as they occur

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Zenofund

During the process make sure your phone connected to a power source. If you didn't during update process, your phone will refuse to boot because it would been exhausted of battery. This is very important. That being done, simply follow the updates instructions as they occur
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Twana999

I have the same problem, try to update to Billy after 15 minutes,Mobily stood on the operation and so far does not work .... What do we do???? my e7 is dead..

Please use plain text.
Employee
magovoru

Hi,

If you can't start your device then you need to visit a Nokia care point.

You can check your local care point on the following link:

http://europe.nokia.com/support/repair-and-recycle/repair/care-points

Cheers,
Marina
Nokia Suite team

Click on the Star Icon below if my advice has helped you!
Please use plain text.