Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia X2 02 PC Suite Connection Problem

Advisor
Faysal256

Nokia X2 02 PC Suite Connection Problem

Nokia X2-02 PC Suite Connection Problem. I have problem in PC Suite, after installation, it shows no connection. How can i select cable connection or bluetooth connection. It shows connections in dim sessions and these can not be selected in this page.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Kosh

Re: Nokia X2 02 PC Suite Connection Problem

Hi Faysal256,

Thanks for your post. PC suite does not support the X2-02. In order to connect this device you will need to download and install Nokia Suite. During the installation you will be asked to connect your device.

Hope this helps,

Kosh

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, click on the Star Icon below if my advice has helped you!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
jayasree

I am using Nokia suite v 3.5.34 but suite does not recognise the phone in the software.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Pfrancoise

Hi jayasree,

Thanks for your post and welcome to our forum.

Did you select the "PC suite" mode when you connected your phone to your PC?  I would advise you to :

1. Check that you are using the original Nokia USB cable and that the cable is properly connected to the phone and PC.
  2. Disconnect the mobile device and connect it again.
  3. Remove the battery, insert it back again and restart your mobile device.
  4. Restart your PC.
  5. If Nokia Suite is not able to find your  phone, try reinstalling Nokia Suite software in your PC.
  6. If possible, check if your phone can be successfully connected to another PC.  

You can also try to repair your connectivity cable :

1. Go to Add/Remove programs found in control panel (called Programs in windows 7)
2. Select Nokia Suite or PC Suite installation and click Change/Remove
3. From the dialog Choose Repair

Pfrancoise

If this post has helped you to solve this issue, please press the "accept as solution" icon. Kudos would always be appreciated.
Please use plain text.