Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia didn't connect to nokia stores

Contributor
paranikumar

Nokia didn't connect to nokia stores

I am using the latest nokia suite. It was not connecting to the nokia stores. So that i cann't able to download the appliction for my mobile. I am using C500.

I have checked all the possiblities to connect the internet but no result. Its not connecting to the internet.

With Regards,
Paranikumar
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
haZey

Hi paranikumar,

Please check the following:

-  Is the date set correctly  at the lower right of your screen.  After you set it correctly try to login in nokia suite. This is because GTE certificate are sensitive in dates just set the date and year properly 

- Do you have some firewall software running? Does your firewall software allow Nokia Suite connecting to internet?

- Are you sure you have a right proxy server for your network? Can you browse the internet using Internet Explorer?

- Did you change networks in any way before this occurred? Network disconnected and then connected for example?

- Does computer reboot help?

Let us know how you get on.

Regards,

haZey

If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
paranikumar

I am using Laptop. I change the WIFI SSID without restarting the laptop.

One more thing, Nokia suite was signning in but nokia store only not connected.

With Regards,
Paranikumar
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
haZey

Could you try also to disable option "[x] automatically detect settings" in IE -> Tools -> Internet Options -> Connections -> LAN
If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
paranikumar

That option was already disabled

With Regards,
Paranikumar
Please use plain text.
Contributor
paranikumar

Did anyone guide how to solve this problem

With Regards,
Paranikumar
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Jampe

@ paranikumar,

From the screen shots I see you don't have your phone connected to the PC when you are trying to access the Nokia Store. If the issue is still present, please connect our device to the PC with USB-cable and try again.
If the answer solves your issue, please click the ACCEPT AS SOLUTION button so other users can benefit from it as well. Giving a kudos (the white star) if my answer has helped will be appreciated.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
punjabi_1

Hi, I am also facing the same issue with Nokia Suite 3.4.49 and I am also using C5-00. I failed to connect to Nokia Store with mobile connected to PC. I am facing this issue since I've upgraded to Nokia Suite 3.4.49.
Please use plain text.