Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: NokiaSuite contacts, and various other things ...

3meercat

NokiaSuite contacts, and various other things to export to lumia!

Hi folks, I am looking for an adequate tool to import my contacts from the nokia suite to the lumia 820, but there is no way to do so at the moment or correctly said export of the contacts from the suite to the mobil. Any other device lice android, ios, its no problem to do so, but with nokia there is no adequate tool available at the moment!!!!!!!

Am I wrong, so please tell me where to find it, Please don tell me to do by the simcard, as that is bull...... as it just can't take all the contacts, and I am not using any mailprogramm as well, and as I now I am not the only one on earth doing so.

Thx for your kind help

regards :angry:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
paulheu

Re: NokiaSuite contacts, and various other things to export to lumia!

There is a number of posts here offiering suggestions on this, you might want to use the forum search function.

Unless you ran Nokia Suite on Vista or better with the option to sync contacts to your system contacts (in C:\users/[yourname]\contacts) or you have access to a compatible phone to do so now or use the built in function to upload to SkyDrive you are out of luck. In all fairness this is a Nokia Suite question and not a Nokia Lumia one.

---

Click on the blue Star Icon below if my advice has helped you or press the 'Accept As Solution' link if I solved your problem..

Please use plain text.