Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Ovi Suite update

hstuebner

Ovi Suite update

Hi, the update of my ovi suite 3.1.0.91 on my XP Computer doesn't worke. It stops with ´the error message: Interner Fehler 2329.32 c :\config.msi\60dea.rbf

Who may help me?

Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

Re: Ovi Suite update

@hstuebner

A typographic error here I think you meant OVI Suite v3.1.1.80 which had no issues updating upon Xp SP3 machine incidentally.

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Counsellor
ragupml

Its better to download the  latest version of ovi directly rather than update the present version.

hstuebner

This doesn't work anyway.

mokian12224

3.1.180 + N8 + WinXP + Outlook 2007: Sync of calendar and tasks needs more than 50% CPu overmore than 15 min and does not seem to end. This problem is immanent since 2 or 3 releases.

Counsellor
b1j4cz

[ Edited ]

I'm gonna hook up to this thread. After OVI Suite update via update manager, to version 3.1.1.80 i can't login to OVI account. Tried the trick with certificates removing but couldn't remove any of them. I'm able only to login via web, not via OVI Suite.

This works like that:

1. i type my nick and password

2. click login

3. it tries to connect me for about few minutes

4. then aborts the login procedure - no error popups, just abort of logging.

Contributor
noside143

I have also issues with the latest update for some odd reason... i can't copy music to my device... it says Unable to Copy Songs... and it also happens with Photos and videos... already tried drag/drop and also right click and COPY TO DEVICE

so far for SYNC capabilities the OVI SUITE is doing fine for my phone...

Why is this happening on the MUSIC, PHOTOS and VIDEOS?

Nokia N900(latest Software)
Win7 Ulti 32-bit
Nokia Ovi Suite 3.1.1.80
Ex-Technical Expert (retired)

[ Edited ]

Hi hstuebner,

Please run the following commands from Command Prompt in your PC:

msiexec /x {6D3245B1-8DB8-4A23-9CD2-2C90F40ABAF6}

msiexec /x {AF111648-99A1-453E-81DD-80DBBF6DAD0D}

from the run box, this will remove the ovi suite entries completely and then download the latest version and install again.

I hope this helps.

Br

Mahayv

Registered Member
pierspazio

still doesn't work... file names change every time, but the problem is the same...

bye