I am unable to run the new version of Nokia Ovi Suite i.e.3.2.100 on my OPC which has a WIndows XP OS. As soon as I run the installed software, it says that repair is required. I have repaired it many times, but the problem still persists. Kindly advice.
2011-11-08 7:18 - edited 2011-11-08 7:20
The Nokia Suite and Windows XP should work properly.
Could you check, If you have a separate Nokia Software Updater application in use, download the latest Nokia SW Updater and install.
-Go to Program and Features or Add remove in Control Panel
- Click Install Nokia Ovi Suite
- Uninstall Nokia Connectivity Cable Driver
- And Uninstall PC connectivity Solution
Then restart computer.
- Download and install latest Nokia Ovi Suite
- Restart Computer again
- Connect the device, do not open Nokia Suite and wait for all the driver to be loaded by windows.
- Once done then launch Nokia Ovi Suite.
Nokia Suite team
Sorry I didn't noticed that you have this Media center edition XP.
Please, go to this thread to fix this installation problem: /t5/Nokia-Suite/Nokia-Suite-3-2-100-installation-p
Message 22 has the fix to your problem.