Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Ovi login

Registered Member
cieniasek

Ovi login

I can't login to my account from Ovi suite.

I have nokia C5-00. I can connect to internet throw telephone but i can login to my account in Ovi.

I have login and password and from IE I can login.

Please help me with this problem.

Please use plain text.
Fahrenheit159

Re: Ovi login

I have exactly same issue

I can log to Ovi.com from Internet Explorer, from Firefox.... but since i upgrade to Ovi suite 3.0.0.290 i can no more connect to ovi from Ovi suite.

I immediately have the message that connection is impossible.

I tried to disable my firewall, but that doesn't work

Please use plain text.
Ex-Technical Expert (retired)

Re: Ovi login

Hi,

This problem has to do with expired certificates that you have on your computer. We are working to get the problem fixed for the next release.

To remove the problematic certificates, do the following:

On your computer, open Control Panel and click Internet Options.
In the Internet Properties window, select the Content tab, and click Certificates.
In the Certificates window, select the Trusted Root Certification Authorities tab.
To sort the certificates, click the Expiration Date column header.
Select any GTE CyberTrust certificates that have their expiration date in the past. You should be left with one GTE CyberTrust certificate that is valid.
Click Remove and, when asked for confirmation, click Yes.

After the expired certificates have been removed, please restart Nokia Ovi Suite and try signing into your Nokia account again.

Br

Mahayv

Please use plain text.