Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Pc suite wont send or load messages

Pc suite wont send or load messages

I have a nokia n70 with all the latest updates but for some reason when i connect the n70 up to the laptop and want to send messages through nokia suite it wont work. EVERY time it just says "Failed to send the message". It also doesnt load messages in my inbox either. Please help me.
Please use plain text.

Re: Pc suite wont send or load messages

Can anybody help???
Please use plain text.

Can anybody help????? Please!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
hadimassa

Make sure your phone is in standby mode (general).
‡Thank you for hitting the Blue/Green Star button‡

N8-00 RM 596 V:111.030.0609; E71-1(05) RM 346 V: 500.21.009
Please use plain text.
bluec2

I have exactly the same problem after upgrading via the "Update Phone Software" icon on the Nokia PC Suite interface.

Sending and loading of messages worked perfectly before the upgrade. Now I can not do either. Very Frustrating.

I previously had version 7.1.40.6 which which worked fine and I have now re-installed it after removing the upgraded version using:  Nokia_PC_Suite_Cleaner_7_1_1.exe.

But the problem remains.  Nokia Support please advise how to resolve this issue and get my current version (7.1.40.6) of Nokia PC Suite working again.

Please use plain text.
cheahzc

They stop replying?I am having the same problem..PC suite wont load my contacts and messages form my phone....=(..
I've tried re-installed PC suite...

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Why not try the Nokia Suite ???

Please use plain text.
cheahzc

sorry i was actually talking about nokia suite. I already have the latest version
Please use plain text.