Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: The phone not connect to the laptop

hungcuongpham

The phone not connect to the laptop

I just buy the Nokia 2730 classic.

The phone already got 1gb memory card

I connect the phone to laptop with cable but it said :" No response from host ".

I install Nokia suite 3.2.100 and I set to " PC suite " But still not thing in laptop.

Can you help ? Thanks

Registered Member
khalsad

Dear Sir,

i am using 2730 classic phone connect to pc wired error no response from host version use pc suite 7.1, latest version 3.6.36 Please Help ........

Ex-Moderator (Retired)
jekiboi20

Hi,

Have you try uninstalling and reinstalling the Nokia Suite on your PC. If still you haven't try to do that, please do so and then also, make sure that you are using the compatible USB cable. 

Thanks,

jekiboi20

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos