I have upgraded to the latest Ovi Suite and since then, I can't sync music nor maps. I connect my phone, select "PC Suite" mode and when Ovi gets to Music it says: 'Insert memory card then Sync again". Problem is: the memory card is in. I own an E71 and use Windows 7. Please help me, this is very frustrating.
Nokia Ovi Suite 188.8.131.52
PC Connectivity Solution 10.26.0.0
Connectivity Cable Driver 184.108.40.206
Nokia Ovi Suite Software Updater 2010.18.0.60492
Maps Service API 220.127.116.11
Nokia mPlatform 2.6.195
Ovi Desktop Sync Engine 18.104.22.168
Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit Edition
Detected internet browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0.7600.16385 (Default browser)
Detected Bluetooth stacks:
- Microsoft (Version: 6.1.7600, Build: 16385), In use.
Detected USB drivers:
- Default Hub Driver for USB 6.1.7600.16385
- USB Modem Driver 6.1.7600.16385
- EHCI eUSB Miniport Driver 6.1.7600.16385
Solved! Go to Solution.
Hav u chckd these posts already?