Solved! Go to Solution.
While trying to update to Nokia Belle with Nokia Suite, I get the error message "Service Unavailable". What should I do?
If you get this error message, please check if your Firewall allows Nokia Suite to connect to the internet. Check for example if you can access our server with your PC browser by trying to load http://nsc.update.nokia.com.
If everything is ok, your Internet Explorer should display a page showing "Error". Mozilla Firefox will show "HTTP 404 – web page can't be found" error message instead.
Note: Also make sure that you have activated the "automatic update" via Tools > Options.
Try this and hope it helps you to update to Belle.
16-04-2012 8:19 - edited 16-04-2012 8:36
Could you try reinstall your Nokia suite?
Check if you have disconnected device during installation.
- Go to Program and Features or Add remove in Control Panel
- Click Nokia Suite
- Click Uninstall
- Nokia Connectivity Cable Driver
- PC connectivity Solution
Then restart computer.
- Download and install latest beta version of Nokia Suite version (v 3.4.21) from here ... To download the installer, you need to log-in with the SAME credentials that you use on this Forum..
- Restart Computer again
- Connect the device, do not open Nokia Suite and wait for all the driver to be loaded by windows.
- Once done then launch Nokia Suite.
- Check for the issue
I hope this helps.
Nokia Suite team
08-05-2012 8:01 - edited 08-05-2012 8:01
Hi F1_fan, few comments:
- first, make sure that you have Nokia Suite 3.3.86 at least installed and in use. You can try to install the latest beta version of Nokia Suite from here ... To download the installer, you need to log-in with the SAME credentials that you use on this Forum. (you can see version number in top right corner of Nokia Suite)
- check, that Nokia Belle update is available for your product code (you can find list from here: http://europe.nokia.com/find-products/nokia-belle-
- In Nokia Suite, it's recommended to have Tools -> Options "Automatically download software updates" turned on (this way Nokia Suite downloads update packages in background to your PC, so update experience is smoother)
- Additionally, make sure, that if you have any firewall software in your PC, that Nokia Suite is allowed to connect to internet
- Additionally, you can in Nokia Suite Tools -> Software updates click "Refresh", then Nokia Suite checks for latest information from Nokia's server
Hope it helps.
11-05-2012 11:30 - edited 11-05-2012 11:39
thank a lot for the information you gave concerning "Belle update is available for your product code", i'm really great full... but i have a little problem my product code (059B288) is not listed..... please what should i do... i'm using Nokia N8
If you product code is not listed then probably you have a dark gray device.
You need to visit a Nokia care point.
You can check your local care point on the following link:
in every try i make to upgrade to belle Nk Suite stops when there are 118 mb still to download . can't we just download the belle and try to upgrade after that ? because nokia suite makes a checking to see if we already have a valid version(at least in my case) :-??