26-01-2012 12:16 - edited 26-01-2012 12:22
It is best you install the Nokia Suite again and also to hard restart your phone.
If it didn't help:
- Go to Program and Features or Add remove in Control Panel
- Unistall Nokia Suite
- Uninstall also Nokia Connectivity Cable Driver and PC connectivity Solution
- Then restart computer.
- Download and install Nokia Suite
- Restart Computer again
- Connect the device, do not open Nokia Suite and wait for all the driver to be loaded by windows.
- Once done then launch Nokia Suite. and restart computer and try again.
If you still have this problem could you please try out these steps:
I hope it will help you to connect your phone.
Trying to connect via Bluetooth. No drivers!
Can you help where to find those missing drivers?
This a second Nokia C5-00 phone, same problem.
Se the attachment
With a Bluetooth connection you can connect without cables; you can also pair your phone and your computer so that they connect automatically whenever they’re in range.
CDC Comms Interface - service installation section in INF file is invalid
Nokia USB Modem - service installation section in INF file is invalid
Nokia suite sees C5-00.2
C5-00.2 phone can't connect to internet via PC connection
PC can’t use C5-00.2 as a modem
Windows XP pl service pack 3
Nokia_Connectivity_Cable_Driver.msi ver 18.104.22.168
Steps described above didn't succeed
Please suggest solution