Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

cannot put in pc suite mode in nokia n97

Registered Member
stunt005

cannot put in pc suite mode in nokia n97

i installed pc suite version and pluged cable to my computer and to my phone. It did not come and when i put in media transfar and other mode it came. I do not know why it is. I want to connet to internet by phone. Please help me?????????؟‎?‎
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Sergent

Re: cannot put in pc suite mode in nokia n97

Hi stunt005,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your post.

You can use your mobile device to connect a computer to the Internet. To do this, you need to have your mobile device connected to the computer via a USB cable or via Bluetooth.

To create an internet connection for the first time, do the following:

• Download the latest available Nokia Suite 
  • In the Nokia Suite Home view, click Tools -> Options -> Connect to Internet

The connection is whether created automatically or you need to select the operator to be used when creating an internet connection. From the list that shows the operators in your country, select your home operator (in other words the operator to whose network you have subscribed to). Then click OK.

Once you are connected to the internet, you can see detailed information about the connection in the left-hand area of Home. The following information is displayed:

• Operator or access point in use.
  • Duration of the current internet connection.
  • Amount of data transferred during the current internet connection

Note:If you have a Nokia Suite view other than Home open, the device area indicates that you are connected to the internet.

Steps to connect your device and computer:
Connect your device to the computer by using a USB cable or Bluetooth wireless connection. If you are connecting via Bluetooth, Bluetooth modem drivers may need to be installed on your computer.

Note: USB connection is much preferred  as USB is much stable.

Hope this helps, let us know how you get on,

Sergent

If my response has helped you in any way, show it by hitting the WHITE STAR... If you don't a MONSTER will come and eat your lunch...
Also hit the Accept as solution button, so OTHERS can benefit from this helpful answer...
DON'T BE SHY...
Please use plain text.