With same username n passwrd can u login in OVI.com thru site(Mozilla firefox) ie r u able login in oiv.com with same username n psswd?
I'm having the same problem. My ovi suite version is 188.8.131.52. I can login to the online (ovi.com) account without any problem but when I try to use the ovi suite on my laptop, I get the following error:
"Nokia Ovi Suite could not connect to the Nokia account server. Make sure the internet connection is working properly and try again."
Hi, can you try following
- Exit Nokia Ovi Suite
- Make sure, that internet connection works in other apps (Firefox, Internet Explorer etc)
- Restart Nokia Ovi Suite
- Sign with Nokia account into Nokia Ovi Suite
Hey, I'm new here.
I still have the same problem with my E72-1, although I updated NOS to version 184.108.40.2060.
Any suggestions? Plz
Me too - I deleted the expired GTE certificates, as instructed by Nokia, but still can't connect.
I've at least managed to get some syncing running by installing an old version of PC Suite that works with N8.
Hi. Same problem here... Windows 7, latest version o fOvi, but can't connect to server to update my E72 firmware....
Also Nokia Software Update utility doesn't even start up. It hangs on "Starting application".
Any help? Nokia?
I would expect more from you...
hey evn i cnt log in to ovi suite.
i deleted cookies, certificates and everythin, bur still cud not log in
Is dr neway out to solve dis problem!
Please check: Phone time and date is properly set
If you have a separate Nokia Software Updater application in use, download the latest Nokia SW Updater and install.
If it does not help, could you try reinstall Nokia suite?
- Go to Program and Features or Add remove in Control Panel
- Click Nokia Suite
- Click Uninstall
- Nokia Connectivity Cable Driver
- PC connectivity Solution
Then restart computer.
- Download and install latest Nokia Suite 3.3.86 version from www.nokia.com/nokiasuite
- Restart Computer again
- Connect the device, do not open Nokia Suite and wait for all the driver to be loaded by windows.
- Once done then launch Nokia Suite.
- Check for the issue
I hope this helps.