Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

how to install Nokia suite on android tablett?

Registered Member
Fraxx02

how to install Nokia suite on android tablett?

I want to install the Nokia suite or something similar to my new android tablett PC so that I can use the Nokia E90 mobile phone as modem to go into the internet. I copied the .exe file onto the tablett but the tablett PC does not start the nokia exe file. So what can I do?

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
better_belle

Re: how to install Nokia suite on android tablett?

Unfortunately there is no compatible Nokia Suite for Android operating systems. However there is a solution to your problem.

You can use Wireless tethering using the application "JOIKUSPOT LIGHT WiFi HotSpot" which can be downloaded free from the Nokia Ovi Store. There is also a premium version for £8 which enables you to set a password to the WiFi hotspot and improves battery usage.

http://store.ovi.com/content/7499?clickSource=search&pos=1

Please click the star button at the bottom of my post if you found this helpful! :smileyhappy: Have a nice day.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
jabe

i tried the joikospot hotspot but unfortunately my tablet cannot discover the bluetooth of my nokia monile phone

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
CarstenH

Hi Nokia

Are you working on an Android app for Nokia Suite.

We are many that uses a tablet and not a real PC

Regards

Carsten H

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
andriod

wifi hotspot not discovered on tab what to do now
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
prannav

sorry ut theres no way n abt joikuspot then let me tell u it wont work coz android dun support ad hoc connectivity soo its better if u buy a dongle or a mi fi kinda router....
Please use plain text.
Cardiffschwabe

That's exactly right. It however still be nice to synchronise my android tablet with my nokia suite. Thankfully I was able to transfer my pictures etc from Nokia suite to Skydrive and got it that way onto the tablet
Please use plain text.