Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

nokia asha 311 pc suite installation

Advisor
Akkikumar3345

nokia asha 311 pc suite installation

i am not able to install nokia pc suite  for nokia asha 311 when i open the installation file it asks for some certificate

after installing the certificate it is showing not able to verify the certificate i tried downloading on other pc's but still the problem is there

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: nokia asha 311 pc suite installation

First of all..for Nokia Asha 311 you need Nokia suite and not Nokia PC Suite. You may download the latest version from HERE . You may have to disable any Firewalls / Anti Virus running on your PC if you find problem in installation ..Also, confirm that the Date / Time set on your PC is correct ..

Please use plain text.
Employee

Yes, you need to use Nokia Suite with Nokia Asha 311. You can download Nokia Suite from www.nokia.com/nokiasuite web pages.

Cheers, Samuli

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Akkikumar3345

Yes i downloaded the same thing but not able to install also after installing the certificate it is showing problems
Please use plain text.
Employee

Hi Akkikumar3345, can you attach here a screenshot about your installation problem?
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Akkikumar3345

here is the screenshot

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Akkikumar3345

Why no one is replying on this thread
Please use plain text.