Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

nokia ovi suite 3.0.0.290 bluetooth

Advisor
nahasswael

nokia ovi suite 3.0.0.290 bluetooth

i have a big problem " i have a windows 7 64 bit when i install my ovi suite i found  (use bluetooth instead) disable what can i do to connect my phone via bluetooth

Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: nokia ovi suite 3.0.0.290 bluetooth

Is your PC Bluetooth enabled ? means...Do you have the hardware connected and the software installed ? If the PC doesn't have that then you will have to buy a Bluetooth USB Dongle (..available for approx. USD 4 - 6...).. When you have that the Dialoge box will give you the selection option...

Advisor
nahasswael

i've a blutooth divace in my laptop

Mobile Overlord
farby

Sorry.. If you have already done this.. but just confirm that the Bluetooth is ON by switching it OFF and then ON.. and also try after Re-booting the Laptop... 

Advisor
nahasswael

i confirm it but didn't work yet what can i do
i have a windows 7 64 bit
is this version of ovi have conflict with my operating system
Mobile Overlord
farby

You can confirm the compatibility here..

http://www.nokia.co.in/support/download-software/nokia-ovi-suite/compatibility-and-download

You may re-download thru' the above link and try again...

Mobile Visionary
satari

Have you tried this with NOS 3.1 beta? which device you are trying to connect? have you activated BT ON from device?
Please THANK me by clicking on the ****WHITE STAR** ( Giving KUDOS) the big GREEN BOX to your LEFT .
It will help me to serve you better !!!!!
Thanking You
Advisor
nahasswael

i tried a new vesion 3.01 beta but still have a problem

my bluetooth device is on

my laptop cofigration

hp6-3170ee

what can i do ?

Mobile Visionary
satari

Could you please provide your device details?
Please THANK me by clicking on the ****WHITE STAR** ( Giving KUDOS) the big GREEN BOX to your LEFT .
Thanking You
Advisor
nahasswael

find attachment

Advisor
nahasswael

kindly reply to solve this problem

Mobile Overlord
farby

As given in the Help section..

Before connecting your device via Bluetooth, note the following:

• You need to have Bluetooth hardware and software installed on your computer. For a list of the Bluetooth software versions that are supported by Nokia Ovi Suite, see System requirements. To check which Bluetooth stack versions are installed on your computer, click Help > About Nokia Ovi Suite > System information.

• Enable Bluetooth wireless technology on your computer.

• Edit the Bluetooth settings of your mobile device. To do this, go to Settings > Connectivity or Connection depending on the term used on your device. Turn Bluetooth on and make your device visible to other Bluetooth devices. Then other Bluetooth devices, such as your computer, are allowed to find your mobile device, and can start connecting to it. Refer to the user guide of your device for more detailed instructions.

Troubleshooting Bluetooth connections

•  Bluetooth is not available for you to select In the list of connection types, the Bluetooth option can in some cases be disabled. Should this happen, the reason might be one of the following:
  • You do not have appropriate Bluetooth hardware or software installed on your computer. To check which Bluetooth stack versions are installed on your computer, click Help > About Nokia Ovi Suite > System information. For a list of the Bluetooth software versions that are supported by Nokia Ovi Suite, see System requirements.

• The Bluetooth software on your computer has been disabled.

Check these and make the necessary corrections before you try to connect your device via Bluetooth again.

Your mobile device is not found

If your device is not shown on the list of Bluetooth devices found, the reason might be one of the following:

• You have not turned Bluetooth on in the Bluetooth settings of your device.

• You have not made your device visible to other Bluetooth devices.

To edit the Bluetooth settings of your device, go to Settings > Connectivity or Connection depending on the term used on your device. Turn Bluetooth on and make your device visible to other Bluetooth devices. Then click Search again.

Advisor
nahasswael

still not working

Mobile Visionary
satari

New version is available now.
Please install it from here and check : You can download http://europe.nokia.com/support/download-software/nokia-ovi-suite
Thanking You