Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

nokia suite has no support for MMS messages

Advisor
NOMORENOK1A4ME

nokia suite has no support for MMS messages

how despicable that there is STILL no MMS support in nokia **bleep** suite 3.2.100 

I often send and receieve either an SMS or MMS, and I will often reply in the other format due to the length of my message. 

With SMS I am restricted to 160 character per message and a total of 4 sms can be composed in one frame (sends as 4 seperate messages though) so I reply with MMS if my message is a bit long, because I can do loads more characters and send as ONE message.  

I find it highly offensive that I am unable to sync my MMS with nokia suite, and it looks like the conversations are incorrect.

This is the straw that broke this camels back and I wont be EVER buying another nokia! 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: nokia suite has no support for MMS messages

The issue has been already reported at the Nokia Beta Labs long long ago.. but still not incorporated..

Please use plain text.