Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

"No Internet Connection" Message

Registered Member
pedbrinco

"No Internet Connection" Message

I got the "No Internet Conection" message when tried to update my C7 to Belle. I've already re installed Nokia Suite to version 3.3.86, disabled firewall and still nothing. I don't use any proxy and already checked the certificates issue and all is fine.

Please use plain text.
Employee
magovoru

Re: "No Internet Connection" Message

Hi pedbrinco,

Can you browse the internet using Internet Explorer?

Have you tried uninstalling Nokia Suite from the PC which doesn't work and reinstalling it?

Also, it may be worth to reset your router and change your password, then reconnect. Do this before reinstalling the application, to make sure it is not a network issue.

If the problem persists check your firewall settings. 

You can try also turns out firewall and try to uninstall  the antivirus and then restart computer. After computer came on again, I hope that the updater for nokia belle will work.

Cheers,
Marina
Nokia Suite team

Click on the Star Icon below if my advice has helped you!
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ngowri

Re: "No Internet Connection" Message

>> ... You can try also turns out firewall ..
This section helped. I turned OFF the Windows Vista 7 firewall. Now it has started the download.
Please use plain text.