Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: unable to sync files with nokia ovi suite

Registered Member
aditie907

unable to sync contactc with nokia ovi suite

i have nokia x3 but i'm unable to sync my contacts using ovi suite neither by bluetooth nor using cable connection

the error appears as follows:

Could not sync contacts.Reconnect the USB cable to your device or connect via bluetooth.Then sync again.

Error code:80043c90

plz help i'm having too much of problems syncing contacts....

Please use plain text.
Employee

Re: unable to sync contactc with nokia ovi suite

Hi,

Could you check that you have three DLLs and one cfg file in C:\Program Files\nokia\Nokia Ovi Suite\Connectors\Nokia Connector

Two DLLs and one cfg file in C:\Program Files\nokia\Nokia Ovi Suite\Connectors\MDataStore Connector

I would try to uninstall and reinstall. Remember to reboot when asked.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
somnp

Hi,

I am using Nokia C6 . Previously I was having Nokia Ovi suite 2. But yesterday this version got updated to Nokia Ovi Suite 3.1.0.91  .

After the installation , I am not able to SYNC any files with OVI from my phone.

The device gets connected but as soon as I click the SYNC buttona message displays ,

" Please change the USB mode on your device to OVI SUITE (or PC Suite)" USB mode...

I already selected the PC suite mode on my device...

The device software version is  v20.0.042

Please use plain text.
Employee

Hi,

What windows you have?

Anyway, could you check this: Open Device Manager (Control Panel > System > Device Manager). After that connect device to USB cable. Can you see "Wireless Communication Devices" on there? And could you send screen shot from Device Manager? (or list what devices are under "Wireless Communication Devices, Other Devices and Portable Devices)

Please use plain text.