Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: update to my nokia asha 300 didnt completed th...

Registered Member
heyma

update to my nokia asha 300 didnt completed the procedure..

i did the update to my nokia asha 300 from the pc suite but it didnt completed it took out an error 12052,so i cannot open my mobile,it says that is in test mode.and of course neither can accept the back up...what can i do to open again the mobile and having the back up as before the update .??

paramour13

Re: update to my nokia asha 300 didnt completed the procedure..

Hi, heyma. 

Welcome to the Nokia Support Discussions!

Check this link: http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Software-Updates/software-update-error-code-12052/td-p/1781460 and let us know if the provided solution will work.

All the best! :smileywink: 

Final Banner
Registered Member
heyma

thank you,

for the respond.i didn't  try it yet to see if it works,but i ll tell you if i do!

paramour13

How's the phone doing, @heyma ? We'd be grateful for any update regarding your concern. Good day! 

Final Banner