Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

3D or HD games can work on nokia 500

Counsellor
icoolguy1995

3D or HD games can work on nokia 500

i know that nokia 500 doesn't have a gpu for 3D game but here i want to ask that

galaxy y also doesn't have a gpu for gaming purpose but a android software is available for it to play hd games(chainfire 3D) which almost enable phone to play HD games now i want to ask u that is there any type of similar application is available to nokia 500(symbian belle) also???

please give me kudos if u like my post
Please use plain text.
Advisor
eddylovesall

Re: 3D or HD games can work on nokia 500

skyforce alphat games not working in nokia 500 belle.... what to do... skyforce is installed but, no image, only sound is coming in game.... please help.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
icoolguy1995

i don't think so that it will work on belle i am searching for an application like chainfire 3D for android that can run games HD games without sufficient GPU required to run that game

if u find that type of application please give its download link

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
maohero777

i installed asphalt 6 hd on nokia 500(symbian anna), it can't play.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
icoolguy1995

it will not play on this mobile because it will need a 3D GPU that nokia 500 doesn't have u have to chainfire 3D type of application to run that game
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
zakki

even i m using nokia 500 every symbian belle phone has 3d gpu y u hav left nokia 500 without gpu....and we r not getting any hd or 3d games.....nokia 500 has 2d gpu and its useless.....and i want to know that what is the advantage of 2d gpu it doesnot work even hd with less graphics also nokia 500 is waste and useless phone of nokia.....i have seen that samsung galaxy y doesn't hav gpu but we can play hd games in it....with the help chainfire 3d... I want to request all nokia developers to release such type of app soon or else nokia products will go down....and i no that u will don't disappoint us who are nokia 500 users....thanks
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Mockerr

all belle phone has gpu excpt 500, and then the created games that just can be played with gpu on it, so,,,,, wat can be playd with this phone in future,,,, hey nokia?,,
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

It is up to developers to develop games for / support phone platforms, and as Symbian is now in maintenance mode, the number of developers actively developing for Symbian is on the decline, as they are moving to other phone platforms. Therefore it is extremely doubtful you will see any more games that you desire.....what you see in the Nokia Store is what you get and can play on your device.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Mockerr

even with my old n73 i still be able to play "hd enough" game such as HO:COTD... Or resident evil,,
SYMBIAN IS BETTER THAN WP
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Blazing

Try to imagine, all sis or sisx game with s^3 system need gpu to run, so absolutely i cant play it, i try with s60v5 game that has same screen res, the game are not playable too...(TRY RAGINGTHUNDER, ASSASIN CREED 3D, TOONWARZ, THIS GAME IS PLAYABLE WITH S60V5 DEVICE).... This phone is dead, why nokia relase this dumb?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
PSetiawan

I also user nokia 500 (belle), I was able to install the game but can not memainkanya hd, but I saw a youtube video can play Asphalt 6 HD on nokia 500, how about that hehe
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
satish925

Iam one of the nokia 500 user.Im fed uup with this mobile.I tried a lot to download hd games through various sites.I was able to download and install the games but unfortunately was unable to play them.I m too much angry with this **bleep** 500.If I had known it mobile was this waste I wouldn't have bought this mobile.I request nokia developers not to manufacture such symbian S^3 mobiles which doesn't have a 3D GPU.I also request them to introduce app which helps the device to play hd games.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Pallab_Mallick

Try to download games from ovi store, & 500 is not inbuilt belle smartphone , it's just upgradable to belle . 500 is not able to run hd games . But Games like Prince Of Persia 4 , skyforce , skyforce reloaded , hand of god , asphalt 4 etc can playable on 500 . And if you compare 500 with galaxy y , so why don't you moved there ? I wish you definitely know the disadvantages of galaxy . We don't force you for using Nokia
Send From My Nokia 700
Please use plain text.