Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

5800 EM - Gallery Problems .....

Registered Member
jannik
Accepted Solution

5800 EM - Gallery Problems .....

...after installing the phone ...and copying some pics on the SD-Card ....i´ve big problems

starting the gallery and view  the pics ....

...when I´m taking out the the SD-Card there are no problems watching the pics ...

the problem in detail ....

opening the gallery ...the i can see the small pics ...when i want du watch the pics...

the program starts ...and then it doesn´t work ..... and it shows no picture ...

it´s the original Nokia card

is it a bug ?

greets 

frank

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
alexlimco

Re: 5800 EM - Gallery Problems .....

Have you tried formatting the card using your phone and then copy the files over using PC-SUITE or while the phone is connected to the PC using the USB cable?

I think it's worth a try since the card is obviously not working right now. If that does not work, U might consider a trip down to the nearest Nokia Service Centre.

Current Phone: NOKIA N8 (Best phone ever)
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
jannik

It works ! Great ! Thanks !
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
alexlimco

jannik wrote:
It works ! Great ! Thanks !

Great. Glad it helped. Giving a kudo to me would be better still. :smileytongue:

Current Phone: NOKIA N8 (Best phone ever)
Please use plain text.