Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

5800 Xpress Music aknnfysrv: feature not supported

Celene_Maxwell

5800 Xpress Music aknnfysrv: feature not supported

I really need some help here! every time I try to access my music player on my phone it tells me aknnfysrv: Feature Not Supported. This has been going on for about a week now ever since I updated the apps on my phone. I dont even know what this means! does anyone know how i can fix this error? someone please help me! 

Please use plain text.
d_weese

Re: 5800 Xpress Music aknnfysrv: feature not supported

I have the same issue - anyone have a solution?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
akagoodcatch

Make that 3..I'm also getting this error.

It started after I attempted my first sync with Ovi.  I was using a bluetooth connection and my girlfriend picks my phone up, walks down the hall with it, I lose connection.

I then tried to continue the update via cable; it says 'up to date.'  So, it won't run the update.  I believe it was originally a firmware update available.  Software said 'do not disconnect' or you might have problems...'.  Gotta love my girlfriend! 

Anyhow, what is the solution?  I'm considering trying to 'force' another firmware update or having to reset the phone to factory specs.  That sucks because I've spent a lot of time setting the phone up.  Maybe I can reset it, then run the backup to put all my settings back?  Hummm....

Peace

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
atifahmedkhan

[ Edited ]

I fix that today. just uninstalled all previously installed applications including the music player and OVI stuff and now it works fine.

Atif Khan

MODERATOR'S NOTE: Post has been edited as it contains irrelevant link directed to a third party website.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
icqpuja

[ Edited ]

I have been struggling with this for months. Today, I simply uninstalled the application named 'Music Player' from 'Installed Applications' (hoping to install it again). That did the trick for me :smileyhappy:

I did not need to install it again.

Please use plain text.