Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: 6110 navigator

6110 navigator

I can´t start the navigator program when i have the memorycard installed in the phone.
When i remove the card, the navigator starts.
If i put in the card when the program is runing, i can go to "extra" "map" and select a map, but then it close the navigator program.

The problem have started when i hade problem with the camera, i did take some photos with out no problem, an later when i tryed to use it i get "general system error".
Then i take out the memorycard then it worked, so i backup my memorycad on the computer and format it.

Then i move back all files from backup on the computer to phone.
I tryed the navigator - same problem, but the camera works fine
I tryed to format the phone with *#7370# factorysettings, but same problem, the navigator don't start.
I have tryed to upload the maps again with the program pc-suite and route 66.

Is it some settings i the phone i forget or is it a bad memorycard?
Please use plain text.

Any one have any ideas to solve the above problem?
Because I have the same problem too.
It's really annoying now that Route66 won't start whenever I have the memory card inside my phone.

PLEASE could anyone help?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
nj7_

It happens with all memory cards, or only with one (type, brand, etc.)?
Please use plain text.

I have tried with another mem.card and it was the same problem.

I have send the phone to nokia authorised shop, so they kan look on the phone.
I have heard with the shop if they had fixed my phone, and they sad that they cound´t fix it, and they have send it to nokia.

So i haven´t got my phone back yet.
Please use plain text.

I'm just using the original 512MB memory card that is given in the package.

The only thing I have done is installed a theme and MapKing2007 to the phone.

Don't know if it is affected by these.
Please use plain text.
forza

Its strange, here in South Africa my navigator works well without any issues. The memory card supplied comes with all the navigation software required, theres no need to download any maps or software.
Please use plain text.

I just found out that if I use the default theme, I can start Route66. But if I use the theme I installed, Route66 won't start.

Quite strange.

The theme I have installed is created by Carbide.ui S60 Theme Edition 3.1

Maybe there are some conflicts bewteen Route66 and themes created by Carbide.ui S60 Theme Edition 3.1
Please use plain text.

I have now my phone back from Nokia, and when i have my memorycard installed with "safety cameras" installed from R66 it won`t start.
It is strange that it won`t start. As soon as i remove it, the navigator will start.
Please use plain text.

Hey forza, where did you get a 6110 from? I asked MTN and Vodacom, MTN said in a month; Vodacom said it was still in testing. I'm on MTN.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

dude i got mine from MTN and they had one available in the middle of aug. so i booked one. best phone ever. who ever told u that spoke with more than just their mouth.
hurry get one
Please use plain text.