Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Belle Nokia N8 is not starting?

Registered Member
baseekhan

Belle Nokia N8 is not starting?

After updating symbian belle everything was ok since last night today morning i didn't get any network coverage so i tried to restart my mobile i was unable to turn on the mobile.. 

this is what happens each time when i try to turn on my mobile:

the belle boot screen appears but gets struck with that screen itself..and attempts to reboot.

Please anyone help me.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

Re: Belle Nokia N8 is not starting?

@baseekhan

Either you will have to try a "hard reset" upon your N8 which will have consequences such as loss of wallpapers, media and maps stored upon E:\ mass memory and all user content upon C:\ plus inability to access Nokia Store or take device to Nokia Care Point for software to be re-installed.

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
sharmaopaditya

I m also having the same problem N8 got stuck to boot screen and not getting started.Please suggest .will nokia will charge us nokia priority or nokia care.Please suggest us fast...............

Please use plain text.
sharmaopaditya

please share your product code
Please use plain text.
cy5patrick1

Hi support team my girlfriend n8 is having the same issue it just refuse to start, tried hard reset using hardware keys but it didnt work, how do i check the product code? The only.way i know is using *#0000#. Please help she is desperate and i dont want this to happend to my N8.
Please use plain text.
cy5patrick1

(solved) Did a hard reset with the key pressing method but i realesed the power button when the nokia logo appeared on the screen (Did not wait for the nokia handshake as we use to do it before belle) and it work properly, now it is installing the apps that were installed in the mass memory. I will let you all know if something is missing or broken
Please use plain text.
cy5patrick1

Well just as I though the Qt libraries are missing or broken so I cannot install Qt apps including the Nokia Store and Nokia Maps. As before I will let you know if I find a solution to this.
Please use plain text.