Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Blinking envelope

Rowdyjames
Accepted Solution

Blinking envelope

[ Edited ]

I m using nokia 701.

also tell me whr shd i check my sims msgs from as i m unable o find the options.

Thanking in advance.............

Moderator's note: moved message from thread on different model and edited title and post to reflect new thread.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

It should be under Messaging --> Options ...

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Kosh

[ Edited ]

Hi Rowdyjames,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.

You will find the SIM messages settings on a Nokia Belle (FP1) device under Messaging>options(3 hor. lines)>View folders>options (3 hor. lines)>SIM messages.

When you select all messages and (re)move them you will find the blinking envelope will be gone.

Hope this helps,

Kosh

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, click on the Star Icon below if my advice has helped you!

Please use plain text.
Rowdyjames

Thanks a ton.

N proud to be a part of the forum.

It really worked and thanks once again.

Please use plain text.